AIMAN ALUMNUS ASSOCIATION
- To re-unite in the nest from where they grew and flew off.
- To build a bridge between college life and career life, so as to introduce the present students to the professional world and to make them proactive to face the challenges that may emerge in their career path.
- To create awareness among students about the scope of their subjects in the professional world through conduct of orientation and training programs by the alumnae to the current students to enhance their skills.
- To participate in social welfare activities for social accountability.
PLAN OF ACTION:
- Conduct of periodic meetings.
Conducting Webinars, training sessions on industry practices and professional approach by Alumna.
- Re-unions of passed students.
- Honouring achievers.