DEPARTMENT OF COMPUTER SCIENCE
Department of Computer Science was established in the year of 2000 to meet the requirements of the emerging Software industry / discipline after consultation with various stakeholders
- B.Sc (Computer Science)
- M.Sc (Computer Science)
B.Sc (Computer Science)
Pass in 10+2 with Mathematics as one of the core subjects
M.Sc (Computer Science)
B.Sc. Computer Science /B.Sc. Information Technology / B.C.A. / B.Sc. Software Development from a recognized University
- To transform the back trodden student community into globally competent, innovative and socially responsible computer professionals.
- To provide the sound knowledge of theory and practical in the discipline of computing and to apply the knowledge to the benefit of the society to excel in professional career and higher studies.
- To inculcate moral values and professional ethics in students.
- To achieve the understanding of the basics and emerging techniques of a broad area of computer science.
- To educate students to identify and solve problems related to computer science through application of fundamental knowledge of mathematics and science to become competent IT professionals or acquire higher education.
- To develop the knowledge of developing algorithms, designing, implementation and testing applications in computer related areas.
- To enhance the professional skill, communication skill and leadership skill to enable them to be successful in their profession and to adapt to the recent trends by engaging in lifelong learning.