A number of scholarships are awarded annually to deserving students based on the results of the latest examinations. They are tenable for the period of the entire course on condition that the holders continue to study in the college till the end of their course and that their character, conduct and attendance continue to be satisfactory.
Government and College Sponsored Scholarships will be given to deserving students.
- MINORITY SCHOLARSHIP (MUSLIM, CHRISTIANS, BUDDHISTS, SIKHS, PAARSIS)
- CENTRAL SECTOR SCHOLARSHIP: Central Sector Scholarship for UG first year students who get 80% and above marks in previous examinations
- SC/ST ADI DRAVIDAR SCHOLARSHIP
- Students are eligible for only one of the above Scholarships.
- All Scholarships are liable for forfeiture for irregularity in attendance, unsatisfactory progress in studies and indiscipline.
- Details regarding Scholarship may be had from the college office.
- All applications for scholarships should reach the office duly filled in along with required certificates before the time intimated by the office either on the notice board or through circulars.