“Education to Women is Education to Society”
- To build Ensure the women become based and scientifically oriented intellectually stimulating, globally acknowledged and transform women to face the competitive personality world.
- To provide academic excellence to all students in a safe and healthy environment inculcating religious values.
- To be committed to the holistic development of women and to make an effective contribution for the betterment of the society.
- To offer courses towards competency building and motivate a workforce imbued human values.
- To train the students in creative arts, social service, critical thinking, and leadership to make an effective contribution to the creation of a new value based society.
- Faith in Almighty
- Social Responsibility / Empowerment of the Marginalized / Downtrodden
- Promotion of Peace, Harmony and Brotherhood
- Empathy and Forgiveness towards all
- Pursuit of Excellence
AIMS & OBJECTIVES:
In the light of the vision and mission statement, AIMAN endeavoursto inculcate in our students to:
- Relentlessly in search for truth and justice.
- Foster an ongoing urge to reflect and act in accordance with their convictions.
- Think creatively face the challenges of life courageously& act as catalysts of social change.
- Foster religious harmony.
- A - Aspire for Excellence
- I - Intellectual Development
- M - Marching towards Success
- A - Acquisition of All-round Capabilities
- N - Nurture lifelong learning to enrich community