"Ragging is any disorderly conduct, whether by words spoken or written, or by an act which has the effect of teasing, treating or handling with rudeness any student, indulging in rowdy or indiscipline activities which cause or are likely to cause annoyance, hardship or psychological harm or to raise fear or apprehension thereof in a fresher or junior student and which has the effect of causing or generating a sense of shame or embarrassment so as to adversely affect the psyche of a fresher or a junior student".
-Supreme Court of India
- Eve – teasing and ragging are strictly prohibited.
- All students should produce their Identity Cards when ever asked for.
- The Principal has the undisputed authority to penalize or dismiss or suspend any misbehaving student.
- Group clashes, violence, assaults and indecent behaviour towards teacher and non – teaching staff are considered serious offences for which punishments like suspension or expulsion is effected.
- Decision of the Principal is final with regard to interpreting offence and punishment.
- The Principal may alter or amend the above rules or add further rules from time to time for smooth functioning of the college. The Principal’s interpretation of rules is final.
Dr.M.Nazreen Banu is the Nodal Officer for the anti-ragging cell of our Institution. Any ragging complaints can be posted in the box provided within the campus or the nodal officer can be contacted.
Vice Principal (Student Affairs)
ANTI RAGGING COMMITTEE
|Dr.Suhashini Ernest ,Principal||Convenor|
|Dr.M.Nazreen Banu ,Vice Principal(Student Affairs)||Co-Convenor|
|Mrs.M.Shajidha Banu, HOD /Arabic||Member|
ANTI RAGGING SQUADS
First Year Class Rooms
- Dr.S.Sumathy, Asst.Prof/English
- Mrs.A.Abi, Asst.Prof/Commerce
- Dr.N.Fiverose, Asst.Prof/ BBA
- Mrs.N.Shameem Banu, Asst.Prof/CA
- Dr.R.Vasumathi, Asst.Prof/CS
- Mrs.N.Ganga Devi, Asst.Prof/N&D
- Ms.K.Priyadharshini, Asst.Prof/N&D
- Mrs.R.Vanaja, Asst.Prof/Maths
- Ms.C.Pradeepa, Asst.Prof/AFT
- Mrs.S.Jancy, Librarian
- Ms.A.Majitha Banu, System Engineer
- Mrs.S.Nithya, Physical Director
All the members of staff are requested to be alert and any case of ragging should be promptly reported to Dr.M.Nazreen Banu, Vice Principal (Student Affairs).
- Dr.Suhashini Ernest (Principal)